Coachman is transitioning our business insurance division to SGI CANADA, our parent company. Please visit the SGI CANADA website to learn about our full selection of insurance products.
If you are an existing Coachman business customer, your policy will be transitioning to SGI CANADA. You will receive a letter prior to your renewal date with more information. Details about an existing Coachman business policy can be found below or by contacting your insurance broker.
Are you involved in one or more of the operations listed below? Do you gross $250,000 or less annually? If so, you may qualify for our one-of-a-kind Toolbox Pak coverage.
- aluminum, vinyl and similar siding contractors (including eavestroughing, soffit and fascia)
- carpentry contractors
- carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning contractors
- cement, concrete and asphalt finishing contractors for driveways, parking areas, patios and sidewalks
- door and window installation contractors
- dry walling, lathing and plastering contractors
- duct cleaning contractors
- electrical contractors (excluding industrial, mining, manufacturing or airport work)
- floor installation contractors (including terrazzo, tile and floor sanding)
- insulation contractors (no spray type or asbestos operations)
- janitorial contractors (including window cleaning)
- masonry contractors (including brickwork, stonework and stucco)
- painting and interior decorating contractors (excluding exterior spray painting)
- sign installation and repair contractors