As a busy professional, you have enough on your mind without having to worry about whether you're covered for all of life's unexpected risks. And whether you nail it, glue it, paint it, cut it, install it or fix it, your business needs protection from those risks.
Your contracting business isn't just a job to you; it's your livelihood and you know you need to protect it. Trades Pak has you covered.
The Trades Pak advantage
This comprehensive package automatically protects your contents, tools and equipment, while also offering protection against loss of income, liability, crime and equipment breakdown.
7 great insurance coverages
+ competitive pricing
= the Trades Pak advantage
Core property coverage
Trades Pak includes this core coverage that automatically protects your contracting business operations, your everyday possessions and property from all risks of direct loss or damage.
You get coverage for:
- Contents - automatic protection for your everyday possessions and property at your business, including stock, equipment and any improvements you've made to your building.
- Tools - automatic coverage for your tools at your place of business, at the jobsite and in between.
- Eco-friendly replacement cost - at your request an extra 20% may be provided for replacement of damaged property, like equipment, appliances or building materials, with more energy efficient or environmentally friendly items.
- Loss of income - coverage for actual losses sustained if you're unable to conduct business.
- Crime - provides coverage for loss of money and securities, as well as employee dishonesty.
- Equipment breakdown - automatically covers items like water heaters and boilers, as well as mechanical, air conditioning, electrical and electronic equipment at your place of business.
- Fire fighting expenses - covers charges or expenses incurred if a fire department responds to a prairie or forest fire in, on or exposing your insured property. Your deductible for this coverage is waived, too.
Ask your broker about adding buildings or other additional coverage or increasing limits.
Coverage starts at $1 million and protects you if you're found legally responsible for property damage or injury to another person visiting your business. This amount may be increased. Ask your broker for details.
For additional coverage, ask your broker about an SGI CANADA Business Liability Umbrella policy.
Buy insurance, get rewarded
You have insurance to cover unexpected losses, but you hope you never need to use it. Well, with Coachman for every consecutive claims-free year you have with us, your deductible will decrease until it's zero.
But we know you can't always avoid an unexpected or unpredictable loss. So if you do end up having a claim, and it's more than $25,000 in value, you won't have to pay your deductible.