Coachman is transitioning our business insurance division to SGI CANADA, our parent company. Please visit the SGI CANADA website to learn about our full selection of insurance products.
If you are an existing Coachman business customer, your policy will be transitioning to SGI CANADA. You will receive a letter prior to your renewal date with more information. Details about an existing Coachman business policy can be found below or by contacting your insurance broker.
For larger, more complex businesses, such as manufacturing or fabrication, our Coachman Insurance Company Commercial Pak policy can meet your insurance needs. This insurance can be tailored to suit almost any need for almost any business type of any size. Ask your broker for details.
Depending on the protection you need as a large business, you can design a custom Commercial Pak policy with your broker to protect your building and its contents from all risks of direct physical loss or damage, including:
- impact by aircraft or land vehicles
- lightning damage to electrical appliances
- riot, vandalism and malicious acts
- smoke damage or leakage from fire-protection equipment
- windstorm or hail
- rupture of heating or plumbing systems
Insurance coverage is available to:
- Cover your earnings and employee wages if normal business activity is suspended due to an incident.
- Protect contractor's equipment.
- Protect your business if you're found legally responsible for injuries or damages suffered by a person.
- Protect your business against employee dishonesty, theft, counterfeit currency, burglary, robbery and forgery.
- Protect your business should your boiler, machinery or other equipment fail.
For additional liability coverage, ask your broker about an SGI CANADA Business Liability Umbrella policy.