Coachman is transitioning our property insurance division to SGI CANADA, our parent company.
Please visit the SGI CANADA website to learn about our full selection of insurance products.
If you are an existing Coachman property customer, your policy will be transitioning to SGI CANADA. You will receive a letter prior to your renewal date with more information. Details about an existing Coachman property policy can be found below or by contacting your insurance broker.
As a homeowner, you should consider purchasing insurance to protect your house, detached private structures, personal property and personal liability from loss.
Coachman Homeowner's Insurance can protect you in an easy, convenient, all-in-1 package.
Homeowner's Policy highlights
- a choice of coverage and options tailored to meet your needs
- choice of convenient premium payment plans
- Guaranteed replacement cost guarantees the replacement of your home
- increased limits coverage
- prompt, convenient claims service
- reliable protection from a dependable insurance company
- extends coverage past the expiry date if an emergency is declared
- Home Systems Protection coverage
- Service Line Coverage
Tailoring Homeowner's Insurance to meet your needs
To help determine what amount of protection is right for you, your independent Coachman Insurance Company broker may ask you to complete A Record of Your Personal Property worksheet (pdf, 826 kb). The worksheet is designed to help you make a complete listing of your personal property, from clothing to major appliances.
By reviewing this list with your broker, you can be sure to have enough protection to replace all your personal property in the event of a major loss. Your insurance broker can help you pick the product that best meets your needs.
When you buy Homeowner's insurance, you may be eligible for a discount if:
- You haven't had a claim for 3 years or more.
- Your age and number of years continuously insured with Coachman qualify.
- You have a good credit history.
- You have an approved security system.
- You have a newer home.
- You have an electronic water shut-off system.
- You don't have a mortgage on your home.
- You choose a higher deductible.
- You insure both your home and automobile with Coachman.
For a complete list of Homeowner's Insurance options, policies and prices contact your Coachman insurance broker.