Try these benefits on for size:
- Choose your deductibles - Make accidents more affordable. Choose a deductible that's right for you.
- Don't pay your deductible - If you have comprehensive coverage, your deductible will be waived for damage to the entire vehicle cause by fire or lightning.
- Protect your financial assets - Liability coverage protects you from financial loss associated with automobile accidents for which you are responsible. If you're responsible for the collision, you will have to pay the financial costs of:
- damage to personal property
- physical injury or death to another person
- a victim's lost or potential income
- Protect your family - Family Protection coverage will pay for your costs if you or a member of your family are injured in a vehicle accident and the at-fault driver doesn't have enough liability insurance to cover your claim. The coverage limit will match your liability amount up to $2 million. This coverage is particularly important if you drive in the U.S., as some states only require $25,000 in personal liability coverage.
- Get rental coverage - If your vehicle is stolen or damaged, and that damage is covered under your policy, we'll pay for the cost of renting a vehicle, using public transit or taking a taxi, up to the amount of coverage you've chosen. Choose the Loss of Use coverage option and you're eligible for rental costs.
- Protect your vacation rental - When you purchase non-owned vehicle coverage you can decline the expensive rental company insurance.
- Preserve that new car smell - If you purchased or leased a brand new vehicle from a dealership, you can protect the full value of your purchase if you have a collision in the 1st months that you own the vehicle. Buy coverage for your brand new vehicle and protect your investment from depreciation.
- Bad driving record - Even if you can't get insurance some place else, rehabilitating drivers can get a second chance at getting back on the road at a reasonable price.
You may qualify for a discount if:
- You put 4 approved winter tires on your vehicle from November 30 to March 31 every year. An approved tire is one which has the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol (3PMSF)1.
- The discount will apply to your full year of coverge, not just the 4 months the winter tires are on the vehicle.
- You've been insured continuously with Coachman or 1 of our companies and meet certain criteria.
- You are retired.
- You insure more than 1 private passenger vehicle with Coachman.
- You insure both your vehicle and home with Coachman.
- You're a new driver, you've maintained a safe driving record and you've recently graduated from:
- a class G1 to class G2; or
- a class G2 to a full G licence.
Contact your local Coachman insurance broker to find out more.